VISION, MISSION AND CORE VALUES
A just, equal and inclusive society where individuals are valued, contributing, and self-sufficient members of the Australian community.
To provide high quality services, settlement information, support and advocacy to migrants and refugees in order to facilitate successful integration into the wider community.
- A Bias for Action: We choose to act quickly and proactively in everything we do with a clear and unambiguous focus on serving our clients and meeting their needs.
- Accountability: We are accountable in all our dealings with our stakeholders.
- Empowered Self-Determination: We build the capacity of migrants, refugees and newly arrived communities to move towards a position of self-determination.
- Excellence: We provide programs and services that provide the optimum outcomes for our stakeholders and communities.
- Financial Sustainability: We maintain a financial management system that has as its goal the long term financial sustainability of the Centre.
- Inclusiveness: We are inclusive of all cultures and communities ensuring access and equity for all.
- Integrity: We work within a framework of professionalism, teamwork, confidentiality and trust.
- Leadership: We provide strong leadership to the community services sector, our stakeholders and staff.
- Partnerships: As a dedicated team we work collaboratively with all stakeholders, effectively facilitating change in people’s lives that result in quality outcomes for all concerned.
To view our constitution, please download below: