The auction for the CMRC 20th Anniversary Fundraising Dinner scheduled for 1 February 2017 is NOW OPEN!
All proceeds will go towards the development and facilitation of:
- Women's employment programs and hubs
- Social enterprise projects creating employment
- Driving school for the financially disadvantaged
You can register and start biding. Instructions are set below.
The auction will close on Wednesday, 1 February 2017 at 10.30pm.
Silent Auction Instructions
To Register via SMS
1. Text: cmrc followed by your full name
2. To: 61458678678
3. Example: cmrc Brad Pitt
4. Follow the registration link you are sent from GalaBid to login and place bids.
Please note: capitals are not needed
To Register via browser
1. Visit: galabid.com/cmrc
2. Click on the ‘register’ button
3. Enter your details and click ‘submit’.
4. You will then receive a text to your mobile phone with the link to the auction catalogue and a passcode. Use the passcode to login on any browser or click the link in the text to be automatically logged in on the browser on your smart phone. You are now ready to bid.
Don’t have a Smart phone?
1. Register as above, then you will be able to place bids via SMS or via your browser
2. Text bids to the same number 61458678678
3. Enter the amount in without any symbols followed by the letter 'L' and the Item number with no spaces between.
Example: to bid $ 99 on item 33 , Text: 99L33
To purchase tickets and join us on the night for the 20th Anniversary Celebrations and Fundraising dinner please see